Spotify’s Internal IT team provides remote and on-site technical support to employees worldwide. The team is responsible for maintaining office IT infrastructure, developing and administering internal systems.
We are currently searching for an IT Technician to give the Internal IT team the boost it needs to scale together with the growth of the company.
The Spotify desktop environment is primarily OS X based but we have a large windows and linux population as well. We rely heavily on web-based services and our infrastructure is quite unique; you will have the opportunity to work with new and interesting technologies.
What you’ll do
- You will work on administration of IT systems such as email and centralised user management
- You will give personalized support on hardware and software problems to fellow Spotify employees
- You will receive, image, and deploy laptops for new employees both locally and remote
- You will support end users via Jira ticketing system and attend walk-ups at the help desk
- You will travel between multiple NYC based offices as well as travel to our office in Stockholm when required
Who you are
- You have approximately 2-3 years of previous experience as an IT Technician
- You love to give personal, customer focused support to help people solve technical problems both locally and remotely
- You are proficient in supporting Google Suite environments
- You are a curious person and a fast learner. You enjoy diving into new technologies and tools.
- You have a positive attitude with good energy, and you display integrity and accountability
- You have experience in supporting macOS and Windows based systems
- You have knowledge of hardware and software deployment
- You have a basic understanding of Linux and have exposure to scripting and terminal use
- You have awareness of configuration management utilities such as puppet, JAMF
- You are a curious person and a fast learner. You enjoy diving into new technologies and tools
- You are a great teammate that actively collaborates with people around you, and in other locations, to find solutions to problems
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.