We are looking for an IT Technician to join our expanding Americas Workplace Services team.
The Global Workplace Services (GWS) team focuses on the global expansion and support of our rapidly growing business. We create spaces and services that bring Spotify’s culture and values to life – from designing thoughtful workplaces for our employees to thrive, to delivering innovative services that make Spotify a great place to work.
The Spotify desktop environment is primarily OS X based but we have a large windows and linux population as well. We rely heavily on web-based services and our infrastructure is quite unique; you will have the opportunity to work with new and interesting technologies.
What you’ll do
- You will build and lead IT Support insightful dashboards based on our support data, providing the Americas GWS leadership powerful data on how we are performing
- You will lead and facilitate IT Strategy optimization projects delivery for all Spotify offices in Americas
- You will work on administration of IT systems such as email and centralised user management
- You will give personalized support on hardware and software problems to fellow Spotify employees
- You will receive, image, and deploy laptops for new employees both locally and remote
- You will support end users via Jira ticketing system and attend daily sprints with the IT Support team
- You will make sure printers, video conferencing systems and other IT related equipment is functioning for all employees
- You will monitor, measure and evaluate success of key metrics and regularly report on metrics, SLAs, goals and roadblocks to leadership
Who you are
- You have an interest in leading multifunctional teams and drive plans to completion
- You love to give personal, customer focused support to help people solve technical problems both locally and remotely
- You are proficient in supporting Google Suite environments
- You are a curious person and a fast learner. You enjoy diving into new technologies and tools.
- You have a positive attitude with good energy, and you display integrity and accountability
- You have experience in supporting macOS and Windows based systems
- You have knowledge of hardware and software deployment
- You have a basic understanding of Linux and have exposure to scripting and terminal use
- You have awareness of configuration management utilities such as puppet, JAMF
- You are a curious person and a fast learner. You enjoy diving into new technologies and tools
- You are a great teammate that actively collaborates with people around you, and in other locations, to find solutions to problems
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.