Spotify’s Internal IT team provides remote and on-site technical support to employees worldwide. The team is responsible for maintaining office IT infrastructure and developing and administering internal systems.
Spotify is currently searching for an IT Technician in Stockholm to give the Internal IT team the boost it needs to scale it’s service with the growth of the company.
The Spotify desktop environment is a combination of macOS, Windows and Linux, with a heavy focus on macOS. We make great use of web-based services and our infrastructure is quite unique; you will have the opportunity to work with new and interesting technologies.
What you’ll do
- Act as one of the IT Support representatives for Spotify offices in the European region.
- Work as part of a global team, keeping daily contact to make sure strategy and alignment remain on a global scale within the IT Support area.
- Give personal and remote support on hardware and software problems to fellow Spotify employees.
- Administration of IT systems such as email and centralised user management.
- Make sure printers and other IT related equipment is functioning for all employees.
Who you are
- You have experience in supporting macOS and Windows-based systems and love to give personal, customer focused support to help people solve technical problems.
- You have knowledge of client and software deployment.
- You have a basic understanding of Linux
- You have exposure to scripting and terminal use.
- You have awareness of configuration management and MDM utilities such as JAMF Pro (Casper) or Puppet.
- You articulate yourself well in English, vocally and in writing.
- You are a curious person and a fast learner. You enjoy diving into new technologies and tools.
- You are an analytical troubleshooter. You may not have the answer, but you want to and know how to find it.
- You are a team player that actively collaborates with people around you, and in other locations, to find solutions to problems.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Spotify is a global company with employees from all over the world. For this reason, please make sure all your applications documents are submitted in English.