We are looking for an IT Support Manager to join our expanding EMEA Workplace Services team.
The Global Workplace Services (GWS) team focuses on the global expansion and support of our rapidly growing business. We create spaces and services that bring Spotify’s culture and values to life – from designing thoughtful workplaces for our employees to thrive, to delivering innovative services that make Spotify a great place to work.
What you’ll do
In this role you will manage a team of IT/AV Support technicians, and a Network technician located in different offices across EMEA, as well as one person in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Workplace Services EMEA, will be responsible for ensuring the EMEA IT/AV Support team implements the Global IT Strategy for EMEA locations and setting team priorities and efforts aligned with company objectives. You will also peer with the Americas GWS IT Manager.
You will be working closely with the Productivity Engineering Managers to ensure priorities are aligned with the GWS IT Strategy. You will also work closely and build relationships with partners and business units to understand strategy and direction so that the team priorities and efforts align with company objectives.
You will define a long-term vision for the EMEA IT Support team – work to understand and communicate ‘why’ we should do things and then attain buy-in within your team to drive the ‘how’. You will own backlog and priorities of efforts, being responsible for the delivery and quality of your team day to day work. You will continuously work on the vision for your team(s), they must always know what they are working towards and see what they have achieved. You will develop your team’s ability to deliver, make a positive impact on the business and solve business problems. You grow the group in their professional development through coaching, mentoring, and feedback. You will recruit and onboard diverse top talent to the group and work with retention. You will work from our office in Stockholm. You have the ability to travel when needed.
You will implement, maintain, refine, monitor, measure and evaluate the success of key metrics and regularly report on metrics, SLAs, OKRs, and roadblocks. You will create and manage roadmaps and budgets from a functional, architecture and technology perspective. You will also actively contribute with input for the Global IT Strategy.
You get excited with a diverse and fast paced growth company like Spotify
Who you are
- You have formal experience of managing and leading a team of engineers or technicians
- You have experience with IT Support and enjoy diving into new technologies and tools
- You are skilled and passionate about technology and IT
- You are adaptable to change and you have a growth mindset
- You value co-leadership and collaboration
- You are experienced in leading, coaching, and mentoring individuals and teams. You know what people need to be successful at work e.g. direction, feedback, training, autonomy, new opportunities etc.
- You have a track record for delivery and you have experience measuring team productivity and report metrics: execution, performance, benefits, and value
- You have experience from working in an agile environment
- You are an analytical troubleshooter. You may not have the answer, but you want to and know how to find it
- You are fluent in both spoken and written english
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.