We are looking for an IT Strategist to join our expanding Global Workplace Services team.
The Global Workplace Services (GWS) team focuses on the global expansion and support of our rapidly growing business. We create spaces and services that bring Spotify’s culture and values to life – from designing thoughtful workplaces for our employees to thrive, to delivering innovative services that make Spotify a great place to work.
What you’ll do
In this role you will be owning the Workplace IT Strategy, helping to create an environment where innovative and passionate people can be their very best.
You will be responsible for influencing and elevating our workplace IT strategy for our global offices, set global standards, services and guidelines. You will work with a variety of internal stakeholders and vendors, to provide an innovative, functional workplace experience for our employees.
You will facilitate how we provide the right equipment to our employees in the best way, how we use meeting technology in the best way, how we handle issues and constantly work on improving the IT experience and support and how we challenge and grow our experts.
Your will act as the driver for ensuring the work equipment are functional, easy to manage and onboard our employees, smart and functional IT support in our meetings spaces. You will also be the IT business owner for all of our GWS team, making sure we are using the right software to support the way we work and become more data informed and digital.
Who you are
- Experience working in a fast-paced, global environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and influence key partners.
- Experience working with IT strategies and tactics for a demanding high tech company
- Perform budgeting – monthly and annual forecasts for IT projects, vendors, experience design and maintenance
- Provide guidelines for practices and maintenance so the regional facility management teams know how to set up roles, responsibilities and best practices
- Participate in IT design development in new office builds
- Possess college degree or certificates in IT in industry demonstrating progressive advancement
- Communication and influencing skills are essential as you’ll be required to collaborate with a broad range of internal stakeholders, with a specific focus on R&D and GWS regional teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.