User Experience (UX) Engineers are the nexus of design and development. They push the boundaries of user interface design. Spotify is known for its design aesthetic and technical know-how.
As an UX Engineer, you’ll need both types of skills to develop the next generation of Spotify. Details are critical as you iterate on complex interactions, animations and pixel-perfect visual designs. As an iOS UX Engineer in the DLS team, you’ll be making the core building blocks that make up the Spotify interface to empower feature development, while also pushing forward to shape our signature interactions. You’ll work with our designers to make sure the app is beautiful and with your fellow engineers to make sure everything performs well. You’ll be responsible for developing attractive and functional interfaces that adapt to a range of iOS devices.
You should be an advocate for iOS best practices, great usability, and exceptional quality. The impact of your work at Spotify will be significant as you ship products that affect the lives of millions of users everyday. If you’re interested in making a global impact by delivering innovative user experiences – we’d love to hear from you.
● Leveraging modern tools to develop clean, efficient, and reusable code.
● Identifying and addressing design, development, and delivery performance bottlenecks.
● Actively participating in code and design reviews.
● Coaching, educating, and evangelising front-end development best practices
● Work from our awesome office in Stockholm – we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live there
● A mastery of HIG, an aptitude for animation, and an inclination for interface design.
● Experience engineering, developing and evolving a quality iOS application.
● Experience working on large libraries built to be used by multiple teams.
● Ability to develop attractive and functional interfaces that adapt to a range of devices.
● Understanding of mobile UX and design best practices.
● A love of good software and design.
● Values team success over personal success.
Welcome with you application!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.