We are looking for engineers for our iOS Platform Infrastructure Team. These engineers will help developers innovate and iterate quickly while developing the Spotify experience.
Rapid development and deployment of the Spotify client is important to the company’s success. We want our engineers to help mobile developers quickly understand the impact of their code changes in order to deliver a rock solid and beautiful product to our end-users in a reliable and timely manner.
What you’ll do
work with and own the architecture for the iOS platform
develop tooling for automating client releases and test infrastructure
develop tooling for general developer productivity
innovate at a high pace to support development at scale
become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
work from our awesome office in Stockholm – we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live here
Who you are
- You have several years of working experience as a Software Engineer with either Objective-C or C++ and are willing to learn and work with both. If you have experience in other languages such as Python, Java, low level programming or productivity tools, that would be a bonus.
- You have working experience as an iOS engineer. This can be offset by a strong general development background.
- You have experience with XP, strong testing practices or CI/CD.
- You are a solutions-oriented team player; you are flexible and ready to do what ‘s best for your customers (in this case, the customers are other teams at Spotify).
- You have a great ability to learn, and you are eager to expand your areas of expertise.
- You have a passion for supporting and enabling others to become more productive.
- You have a strong quality mindset and care for the overall performance of the product.
Welcome with you application!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.