We are looking for iOS Engineering Interns to #JoinTheBand this Summer! In this role, you will help build an application that millions of people use every day to discover and listen to music. You will help implement new features, improve performance, and build beautiful user interfaces. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Build cutting edge iOS features on our products
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, designers and product managers to drive the direction of Spotify’s iOS development
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
Who you are
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or a bootcamp certification in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field of study
- You have experience writing readable, idiomatic Objective-C
- You have experience with a few iOS frameworks
- You have great communication skills and initiative to connect all of the dots and work with your peers
- You have built at least one app or have a project in the works that you can tell us about
- You have some experience in driving technical projects from beginning to end
The Intern Gig
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is November 18th, 2018 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late November, 2018 – Mid January, 2019: Application Review
- Mid December, 2018 – March, 2019: Interviews
- January, 2019 – April, 2019: Offers given out
- June, 2019: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.