At Spotify, we’re passionate about providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 65 markets and growing fast!
We’re looking for a highly motivated talent to join our International Premium Team to support our local efforts to grow our subscriber base, with a focus on the US and Canada. The role will be based in our NYC office with occasional travel to our other offices. The team is part of the larger Premium Department, with the mission to bring Spotify Premium to more users across the globe.
What you’ll do
Your mission will be to support the International Premium Team in executing the conversion plan for the US and Canada, with the goal of driving paid subscriber growth:
- You will be part of the idea generation and support execution for targeted campaigns in the US and Canada, including A/B-tests, price promotions, local landing pages and upgrade flows. This includes brainstorming, planning, asset creation, asset trafficking throughout owned channels, campaign analysis and overall project management.
- You will work with designers, copywriters and data analysts to create compelling marketing assets for our internal audio and banner channels, email, push notifications and in-client product marketing
- Collect and analyze campaign and user data from our regional campaigns to evaluate asset performance at a local level in order to elaborate campaign and asset improvement opportunities
- Scope A/B tests for our campaigns and upsell assets, and work with team members to implement these tests across regional channels to improve conversion
Who you are
- You have 2-4 years or more of relevant industry experience in an online consumer business, probably in e-commerce, online media or at a mobile start-up
- You have worked on online marketing campaigns before and are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and executing things yourself, no matter if it’s programming an email, pulling some queries or quickly adjusting an image in Photoshop
- You are very comfortable with and have a proven track record of using a range of tools to analyze, test, and execute online marketing activities (eg. Google analytics, email management and ad serving tools) and possess core skills needed to get the job done (eg. basic HTML editing, copywriting, basic Photoshop/Illustrator design skills)
- You have no problem working remotely from other team members, but even so manage to stay in sync and influence internal stakeholders by being an excellent communicator
- You have a proven track record of leading and executing projects independently and getting things done in a cross-functional organization where you are not always in direct control of all the resources and competencies
- You are also self-motivated, opportunistic and scrappy and can capture and execute opportunities as they arise, even under very tight deadlines
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.