At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. The fast-moving, high-impact Conversion team at Spotify is responsible for converting free Spotify users to our paid tier Spotify Premium, which provides the world’s best music experience on all platforms.
We now seek an outstanding candidate to join the International Conversion team as a Growth/Conversion Manager to support our local efforts to grow the subscriber base, with a focus on Europe. The role will be based in our London office. The team is part of the bigger Premium Subscriptions Department, with the mission to bring Spotify Premium to more users across the globe. Your mission will be to support the International Conversion team in common regional projects and in executing the conversion plan for Europe, with the goal of driving paid subscriber growth.
What you’ll do
- Be part of the idea generation and support execution for campaigns in Europe, A/B-tests, price promotions, local landing pages and upgrade flows – from brainstorming to planning, briefing, asset creation, asset trafficking throughout owned channels (email, in-app notifications, etc) campaign analysis and overall project management
- Work with designers, copywriters, and data analysts to create compelling marketing assets for our internal audio and banner channels, email, push notifications and in-client product marketing
- Collect and analyze campaign and user data from our regional campaigns to evaluate campaign performance at a local level in order to elaborate campaign, media and asset improvement opportunities across Europe
- Scope A/B tests for our campaigns, upsell assets, landing pages and funnel flows, and work with team members to implement these tests across regional channels to improve conversion
- Support in user research projects and lead integration of these learnings into campaigns and tests
Who you are
- You have 3 years of working experience with at least 2 years of relevant industry experience in an online consumer business, probably in e-commerce, online media or at a mobile start-up
- You have worked on online marketing campaigns and with CRM before and are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and executing things yourself, no matter if it’s programming an e-mail, pulling some queries or quickly adjusting an image in Photoshop
- You are very comfortable using a range of tools to analyse, test, and execute online marketing activities (eg. Google analytics, e-mail management/CRM and ad serving tools) and possess core skills needed to get the job done or are otherwise a quick learner (eg. basic HTML editing, copywriting, basic Photoshop/Illustrator design skills)
- You speak English fluently and preferably French or Turkish. Good knowledge and insights into the European online consumer market is a plus.
- You are comfortable working remotely from other team members, but even so manage to stay in sync and influence internal stakeholders by being an excellent communicator
- You have a proven track record of leading and executing projects independently, and in getting things done in a cross-functional organization, where you are not always in direct control of all the resources and competencies to get the job done
- You are also self-motivated, opportunistic and scrappy and can capture and execute opportunities as they arise, even under very tight deadlines
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a similar degree
Please send in your resume in English.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.