The Security organization is an ambitious, hardworking and friendly group working together on an important and complex mission; improving the security posture of Spotify. In a distributed and growing organization of engineering teams that need to iterate fast on their products, our environment is ever-changing and so are the challenges for Security. We are now looking for an Incident Response Analyst to help us respond to and manage incidents at Spotify. As a part of this team, you will lead incident response efforts, often working across various enterprise teams to analyze and respond to security threats and incidents and drive them to closure. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the way in shaping what Incident Response looks like at Spotify
- Oversee response teams during security incidents
- Use your insights and experience to develop and evolve response procedures
- Recommend and drive implementation of mitigating actions to contain incident related activity
- Use your expertise and insights to inform the larger organization on where it needs to invest
- Build positive relationship with Legal, IT, Engineering, Internal Audit and key individuals within our functional organizations
- Inspire, motivate and cultivate a high performing inclusive team
- You will have the opportunity be a key player in Spotify’s security organization, with lots of room to grow and develop your skills, knowledge and experience
Who are you:
- You’re able to drive the future of Incident Response to the next level at Spotify
- You have good interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to collaborate with others and manage complex efforts
- You have experience with technologies such as Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, Active Directory, Web Proxies, Vulnerability Assessment tools, Security Information Event Management (SIEM) tools, application security and vulnerability management as well as familiarity with forensics tools and processes
- You are good at providing technical requirements to various development and infrastructure teams.
- You are flexible and tend to seek the role that’s needed the most. You thrive in an ever-changing environment where adaptation is key, where you get to support others in responding to and closing incidents
- If you are a certified Incident Responder, that is a bonus
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.