Our team focused on developing and operating our Enterprise-level platform – nicknamed Arcade – is now hiring an HRIS Administrator to help us attract and grow our people.
This team member will play a central role in the HR Information System roadmap (Workday), be a part of a high performing, growing team, and work with an award-winning HR function on a daily basis. This role is based out of our New York office and will require occasional travel (approx. quarterly), mostly to our Stockholm office.
In today’s complex business environment, an organization’s adaptability, agility, and ability to lead constant change through innovation are the keys to success.
You will be curious, have attention for details, have a can-do mindset, be a great communicator, a fun team member and an independent problem solver. You see yourself moving from HR toward the HR Information Systems arena, perhaps being an avid Workday super-user today and a future Application Specialist. You love working with and for people – and music makes up a significant part of your life.
What You Will Do:
- You will support HRIS in our related initiatives from an Employee Life Cycle perspective, such as Recruiting, Onboarding, Workforce Management, Absence Management, Compensation, Learning, Talent, Time Tracking and Offboarding, handling the day to day operations
- You will create, quality assure, and maintain HR system data and functionality to meet business requirements, which includes configuration of Workday, other HRIS applications and system integrations to integrate with the rest of the Spotify ecosystem
- You will create and maintain standard reports and queries for various customer needs
- You will partner with business and sometimes technical stakeholders to identify objectives and priorities, in close teamwork with our HR partners, Delivery Lead and Product Owner
- You will support and troubleshoot complex processes, applications and functional issues and manage these, in accordance with agreed service levels, through to resolution
- You will create test scenarios and assist in performing tests to insure all processes work according to predetermined goals
- You will train and give world class support to our Workday users, as well as create video tutorials and manuals. You will lead individual and group training sessions and arrange for classroom and web-based training
- You will operate processes and procedures to keep our HR system environment in a healthy shape and compliant with needed control frameworks, driving Data Integrity and Security initiatives to meet business needs and ITGC requirements
- You will improve your own as well as our common ways of working – every day – in candid and passionate collaboration with your squad
- You will grow your own and our common knowledge of relevant product offerings within the HRIS arena
- You will sit alongside the HR organization, collaborating and learning from each other on a daily basis
Who you are:
- You have a minimum 2 years experience working within HR processes, ideally using Workday HCM
- You may have experience from Workday functional areas such as Time Off, Comp & Ben, Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Learning or Payroll
- You have an understanding of HRIS information structure, functions and processes
- You have an understanding of HR policies, processes and roles
- You have experience of SOX, IT General Controls, GDPR and related Audits
- You have skills in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUp)
- You are highly organized with ability to support multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- You have a service mindset and are a go-to person when it comes to getting stuff done
- You have excellent investigation and diagnostic skills
- You have a solid ability to build sound relationships and clearly communicate expectations
- You thrive working with diverse teams and influencing IT service management practices, as well strategy, tactics and execution in your field of expertise
- You can work independently and as part of a team
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.