We’re looking for collaborative and experienced HR professional to join our team in Stockholm. You will be a part of a global HR team and the HR partner with one of the functions of the company. Your mission together with the global team is to create an environment where innovative and passionate people can be their very best.
In this role, you will be accountable for driving the HR vision and execution on our people strategy and deliver results together with your colleagues in the HR team; Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, People Experience and HR partnerships.
What you’ll do
- Understand our business as a whole, be proactive and support Functional Executives, managers and your peers in creating the best place to work
- Be accountable for driving the HR vision & execution of the people plan
- Partner with the relevant function and the HR community to develop and execute people strategies and deliver results
- Lead and support both local and global HR and business initiatives
- Partner with the Functional Executives and managers to retain, develop and motivate people
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention and engagement
- Coach managers to build leadership capabilities
- Partner with the talent acquisition team to hire some of the best talents out there
Who you are
- You have extensive experience in Human Resources and working cross functionally with all areas of HR
- You have a track record of strong business partnerships within a dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- You are a strategic leader who takes initiative and ownership
- You have a deep understanding of translating the priorities of the business and integrating the HR value proposition and strategies to meet business needs
- You have the ability to influence change, as well as effectively deal with change management initiatives
- You are a self-starter with a creative mind and track record of putting ideas into practice and assessing the results
- You are a down to earth and engaging teammate; you have integrity, assertiveness, and an ability to build trust; you are curious and make sure to keep up to date with the last HR and business trends
- You have a higher education in behavioral science; experience working in a European lead country is a plus, as well as working internationally.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.