We are seeking a dynamic, high-calibre HR Business Partner Director to join our band, based in New York and supporting one of our business areas. You will be a part of the global HR team and partner with our business leaders to help our business progress in the best way. You will be an expert on human behavior, how we manage constant change, workforce planning and development in the organization. Your mission together with the global team is to attract, recruit, on-board, develop, reward, and motivate our band members to build an even stronger business and brand.
You are accountable for driving the HR vision and execution on our people strategy and deliver results together with your colleagues in the HR team; Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Diversity & Belonging and HR partnerships.
What you’ll do
- Understand our business as a whole, be proactive and support Business Executives managers and co- HRBP’s in creating the best place to work·
- Accountable for driving the HR vision & execution of the people plan.
- Partner with the relevant function and the HR community to develop and execute people strategies and deliver results.
- Lead and support both local and global HR and business initiatives.
- Strategic partner with the Business Executives and managers to retain develop and motivate people.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention and engagement.
- Coach managers to build leadership capabilities.
- Partner with the talent acquisition team to hire the best.
- Work from our office in New York
Who you are
- You have an excellent track record of strong business partnerships within a dynamic, fast paced, product focused and exciting environment
- You are a strategic leader who takes initiative and ownership
- You have extensive experience in Human Resources and working cross functionally with all areas of HR
- You have a deep understanding of translating the priorities of the business and integrating the HR value proposition and strategies to meet business needs
- You have the ability to influence change, as well as effectively deal with change management initiatives
- You are a self-starter with a creative mind and track record of putting ideas into practice and assessing the results
- You have a history of cross-functional collaboration and adapting national strategies at a local/regional level
- You are a down to earth and engaging teammate; you have integrity, assertive, and easily build trust; you are curious and make sure to keep up to date with the latest HR and business trends
- You have a higher education in behavioral science; experience working in a European lead country is a plus, as well as working internationally. You should like to travel
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.