We are looking for an HR-analyst to join our people analytics team. You will be an important part of our HR Insight journey. This means that you are not only a constant learner in your field but also dedicated to teach the wider HR organisations the power of data informed decisions.
With data & insights to HR stakeholders, you will solve essential people challenges all throw the employee life cycle, leadership and HR efficiency. The data insights you provide will be essential to operationalizing our people strategy. You will work out of Stockholm or New York.
What you’ll do
- Solving complex people data questions with evidence-based research
- Analyze, build and communicate insights that leads to data informed people decisions
- Provide HR-presentations and reports within different HR-areas
- Conduct, report and analyze employee surveys
- Support in ad hoc requests on reports, numbers or analyzes
- People research and experimentation
- Enable the HR-team in data usage through training and support
- Balance between research priorities and ad hoc business needs
- Contribute to both long and short-term projects to develop the People Analytics function at Spotify.
Who you are:
You have worked within the people analytic area before, either you are one of few with the full range of skills, but more likely, you’re stronger within some of the areas.
- Relevant degree in the field of research and quantitative methods. (Statistics, organizational behaviour, data science, economics, math)
- Experience in research design, visualization techniques, and analysis approaches in which you manage and analyze both structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in advanced statistical methods around hypothesis testing, clustering, machine learning predictions, and text mining.
- Excellent at summarizing and present findings
- High communication and collaboration skills
- You understand that the journey also includes repetitive tasks, they will decrease in the same pace as you automate and educate. E.g. hours of data cleaning is sometimes necessary in the exiting search for insights.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.