Spotify is seeking a dynamic, creative Host/Reporter for a narrative documentary project. This role will serve as the voice and lead interviewer for the project, and should have an interest in education and/or policy.
This position can be done remotely. You’ll work closely with a team focused on developing a diverse slate of original podcast programming.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with our team of creative producers to lead the development of a new, short-form documentary
- Follow the production schedule closely, and meet regular deadlines
- Prep, research and conduct interviews, write, structure and edit podcast scripts, record original narration, and contribute to all aspects of crafting an original 3-part audio documentary for Spotify.
- Communicate regularly and in a timely manner with producers, story editors and team leaders throughout the production process to help all stakeholders and projects meet their full potential.
Who You Are
- 5+ years related work experience preferred.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the podcasting medium, with ideas for how to innovate and create hit shows that break the mold.
- Hands-on audio production experience, especially within podcasting.
- Ability to maintain a high attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt content strategy within digital formats and new technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work under pressure, and an ease with people from different cultural and educational backgrounds.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.