We are looking for a highly experienced, Senior Manager to lead our LATAM Shows & Editorial team and oversee all things in LATAM for music programming and curation at Spotify. You will ensure a top notch user experience for a multitude of moods, moments, and genres, as well as an engaging editorial approach for music and lifestyle. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
- Leading and managing the LATAM team, focusing heavily on music curation and working close with our global Content Programming, Content Promotion, and Content Experiences teams to align strategies and make sure that local culture and regional programming is being reflected in our product for LATAM.
- Scale, adapt and execute on S&E Global Programs in the market.
- Road Manage strategic bets within Shows and Editorial (S&E) and represent S&E in cross-functional bets within the Company, for LATAM.
- Present and follow up on strategic and creative projects and bets within LATAM Shows and Editorial.
- Work closely with the Head Of Music Culture for The Americas and with the global S&E teams as well as other cross-functional teams, to progress towards various content objectives, both globally and in your market.
- Identify and substantiate programming and content hypotheses.
- Achieve optimal performance of the region, by analyzing analytics and performance indicators of the work of you and your team.
- Report directly to the MD/Managing Director for LATAM
- Work from our office in Miami.
Who you are:
- You are a leader and have significant management experience.
- At least 10 years of experience in the music or entertainment industry in a leadership role, where connecting and serving audiences with artists, creators and music in today’s music – and media landscapes have been an integral part of you and your team’s missions.
- You are able to lean and build on a good reputation and a current and strong network within the LATAM music/entertainment industry and the creative community.
- You have a deep knowledge of music, entertainment and culture when it concerns LATAM and it’s music marketplace.
- You have the ability to assume responsibility for large strategic initiatives and understand how to set up, organize and run complex projects and report on/present the results.
- You have the ability and experience to work with and respond to analytics.
- You care about attention to detail and organization, have a team spirit, strong work ethic, and a friendly, warm attitude.
- You have a story that demonstrates your passion for music that you can tell us about!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.