We’re looking for someone with a deep interest and passion for online media, music and innovation with an established record of sales leadership and revenue generation. You will oversee efforts and lead a team of talented and consultative ad sales leaders across Mexico. We want someone who: leads by example, inspires and motivates, and is well versed digital advertising and engaged with the local region and community this role leads.
What you’ll do:
- Hire, manage, train and inspire local sales leads and develop a repeatable, detailed PACT roadmap/cadence for the clients and prospects they call upon.
- In collaboration with the Heads of Sales LatAm define the regional sales growth strategy in line with the Spotify revenue program (PACT)
- Manage Mexico sales forecasts accurately, setting budgets and revenue goals for the sales team both quarterly and annually
- Meet and exceed regional revenue and meeting targets.
- Implement/lead/oversee client events, social engagements, and sponsorships based on local market dynamics and broad business knowledge
- Represent the Spotify Brand at summits through public speaking, panel moderation, and keynotes within the region
- Engage with key clients on a senior level, and deliver world class, consultative, and excellent customer service
- Maintain high levels of communication and transparency with management, cross-functional teams, and business partners internally and externally
- Work collaboratively with the greater Spotify team in Mexico and throughout LatAm
- Provide strategic, unbiased & objective assessments of regional/country sales teams operational cadence, trading agreements, talent and sales performance
- Implement change management – analyzing data and performance that will result in sales management and team recommendations and PACT performance strategies that accelerate growth and maximize revenue within the region
- Based in Mexico City. Travel to Miami, NY, and Toronto will be required ~25% of the time.
Who you are:
- You have 10+ years of advertising / marketing sales experience in sales leadership which also includes 5+ years of team management
- You have mastered the fundamentals of sales management and leadership including forecasting, client research, pitch and presentations skills, bottoms up planning, and meeting reports.
- You lead by example.
- You have a strong network within the digital ad community in Mexico, You have an existing network of senior level contacts in media and marketing
- You are an expert in developing business plans/cadence that scales and allows for streamlined transparency, accountability and predictability across the sales organization
- You are highly motivated, organized and entrepreneurial and recognize the value in working as a team
- You are energetic and willing to thrive in a high growth organization and have excellent communication, consultative selling, problem solving and negotiating skills
- You strategically use data and insights to inform business cadence as well as client investment strategy
- You can effectively position Spotify’s ad solutions through creative storytelling
- You have a deep understanding of the digital ecosystem and trends around digital, programmatic, video best practices, opportunities, and challenges.
- You have an understanding and expertise in account planning, strategic planning, and media buying within digital, video & audio environment
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.