At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are looking for a Head of Sales with an established record of sales leadership, operational brilliance and revenue generation as well as a deep interest and passion for online media, music, and innovation to lead our Partner Sales business for EMEA.
In this role, you will oversee our Ad Sales efforts for all markets where we have a Partner to represent our advertising business. These countries include Belgium, Turkey, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Poland, South Africa and Israel. This role will grow over time as we continue to launch more markets across EMEA. We want someone who loves our product; knows the EMEA ad market, clients and agencies; can build creative, long-term consultative solutions; lead, operationalise and grow a sales team of Account Directors, Client Service Managers and Sales Planners and motivate our Partners to best represent Spotify in market. This role is based in London
What you’ll do
- In collaboration with the Global Head of Partner and New Market Sales and the LatAm Head of Partner Sales you will help define the sales strategy and drive execution for the EMEA Partner Sales business
- Provide leadership for the dynamic, diverse and hardworking sales team
- Hire, manage & develop the evolving EMEA Partner Sales team
- Proactively identify and seek out client and industry relationships to optimise revenue
- Drive partner performance, and deliver excellent customer service
- Represent Spotify in the advertising community by seeking out and participating in industry events
- Be brilliant at the basics. Manage pipeline, revenue forecasts and sales activity using Salesforce.com for maximum efficiency and visibility
- Maintain high levels of communication and transparency with management, cross-functional teams and business partners
- Be willing to travel across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to meet with Sales Partners, advertising agencies and clients
Who you are
- You have 10+ years of digital advertising/marketing sales experience, and 2+ years of management
- You are an experienced sales leader, consultative seller and have a proven track record of success in Europe, and ideally some experience in the Middle East and Africa
- You have a deep understanding of the marketing landscape and expertise in account planning, strategic planning and media buying within Direct & programmatic environments
- You have experience running a team where Data/Insights drive the direction of the business
- You have strong agency and brand direct relationships
- You are highly motivated, entrepreneurial, energetic and willing to thrive in a high growth organisation
- You are able to hit and exceed quarterly revenue expectations
- You have excellent problem solving and negotiating skills
- Languages beyond English a plus
Please attached your resume in English.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.