The community of Insights practitioners at Spotify spans multiple teams, disciplines and locations across the company. Insight Foundations sits at the centre of this community, with a mission to maximise the speed and impact of insights producers, help them stay connected and thrive professionally. We are looking for a seasoned Operations leader to drive program delivery, operational effectiveness, and connectivity, leading our growing international operations team. Much like a symphony conductor, the ideal candidate is highly creative and passionate, detail oriented, acutely aware of movements within their orchestra, and an integral part in the creation of something magical.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the team’s chief operator responsible for the daily operation of our team of 40+ and the extended community of ~250 insights producers
- Oversee a growing international team of operations specialists and program managers
- Own and drive operational effectiveness of our internal processes related to headcount allocation, budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure healthy & engaged stakeholder relationships are built and maintained with HR, Recruiting, Finance and Legal
- Own the internal communications strategy for the team, and find creative ways to help our teams connect with our objectives
- Develop programs and processes to foster work visibility, learning and inspiration, connection and external presence
- Ensure the team rhythm is clear and maintains a healthy cadence
- You’ll partner with our talent acquisition partner to sync the hiring and onboarding processes for new team members
- Act as a right hand to the VP of Insights, keeping on top of personnel initiatives, larger projects and communications
- You’ll ensure the leadership is aligned on cross-functional perspectives, drive accountability, and track/communicate progress and results
- You’ll work closely with leads in every functional area to champion continuous improvement and the learning culture of the organization.
- You’ll assist with social & event planning including: scheduling, booking, ordering, set-up and facilitation when needed
- You’ll embrace our culture and find the delicate balance of order and chaos
Who you are:
- 10+ years experience in an operationally-driven role, with proven ability to build and scale teams
- 5+ years experience as a people manager
- Extensive experience working in rapid-growth companies or startups
- Impeccable organizational and program management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in uncertainty and ambiguity
- Willing to travel up to 25%, mainly to our offices in London and Stockholm.
- General understanding of the disciplines of User Research and Data Science in a product development context.
- Passion for music, learning and the user experience