The Global Workplace Services (GWS) team focuses on the global expansion and support of our rapidly growing business. We create spaces and services that bring Spotify’s culture and values to life – from designing thoughtful spaces for our employees to thrive, to delivering innovative services that make Spotify a great place to work.
In this role you will be the culinary expert helping to feed the band and keeping our employees energized. You will be responsible for enhancing and influencing our food program strategy for our global offices. You will work with a variety of vendors and internal stakeholders to provide great service to our employees and guests, and strive to deliver delicious food and innovative food experiences to our offices.
What you’ll Do
- Drive culinary choices globally that align with Spotify’s missions and practices
- Perform budgeting – monthly and annual forecasts for global spending on food & beverage.
- Analyze food programs per site and work with local offices to execute the program, with a focus on sustainability.
- Utilize industry food standards to create health and sanitary compliance for each unique location.
- Direct onsite local partners to uphold menu standards and inventory control.
- Provide oversight for event-specific menus for occasions such as staff events, client meetings and other catered meetings.
- Participate in design development of food service areas in new office builds.
Who you are
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, global environment
- You have direct experience in workplace dining for large offices
- You possess degrees or certificates in fields such as food and beverage, hotel, or restaurant management or have experience in the food and beverage service industry demonstrating progressive advancement.
- Certification as a registered dietitian is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.