At Spotify, we’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and built a service that people use to discover and enjoy music they love. We are always on a look-out for highly talented people to help us achieve our mission.
The Client Services Team Mission: To grow revenue for Spotify by embodying the PACT (Passion, Accountability, Creativity, Team) Sales Strategy. We focus on providing insight-driven solutions and an easy customer experience to build long-term customer partnerships and revenue retention.
We are looking for an outstanding Head of Client Services in Dusseldorf or Berlin to join our fast-paced, competitive Ad Sales Team. The internal title of this role is Sr. Manger Client Services. You will be responsible for managing a team of 4 Client Service Managers, while actively working on business across the pre- and post-sales cycle. You will have an established record of client service as well as a deep interest and passion for online media, music and innovation.
What you’ll do
- Provide leadership for the dynamic, diverse and hard working CSM team
- Hire, manage & develop the CSM team
- In collaboration with the Regional Sales Director and Director of Sales (DoS) peers, you will help define the sales strategy and drive execution for some of the world’s top brands and agencies
- In collaboration with the Regional Sales Director and DoS peers, support the account planning and quarterly bottoms up processes
- Collaborate on high value proposals for key accounts
- Contribute to collateral development, product/process documentation & roll-outs for the sales team
- Be a thought leader and proactively identify market and key account trends to ensure continued excellence in delivering tailored solutions to drive acquisition, upsell & renewal
- Drive partnership performance, engage with key partners, and deliver excellent customer service
- Serve as an escalation point for the regional team, and channel feedback up to the Head of Client Services & Sales planning
Who you are
- You have 8+ years of experience in either media agency, media owner/publisher, account management or sales role, 2+ years in people management
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree
- You are fluent in German and English, written and spoken
- You have a strong understanding of the marketing landscape within Direct & Programmatic environments
- Proven ability to understand macro and micro needs of client’s business and goals to drive revenue
- You have a creative and strategic approach to account management
- Great presentation skills
- You are not afraid to get hands on to resolve issues and win business, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You are hungry and humble, with a growth mind-set
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.