We’re looking for a passionate and seasoned growth marketing manager to join the Creator Marketing team in New York – a cross functional group dedicated to helping artists and their teams thrive. You’ll shape the email and notifications strategy for creator-facing products and be an integral part in growing engagement with these products. Ultimately, you’ll be a key part of a team reimagining the way artists and their teams leverage the Spotify platform.
What you’ll do
- Own growth marketing channel strategy and execution, driving engagement and conversion for Spotify for Artists and SoundBetter products and features.
- Lead thinking and analysis to help us better understand global opportunities for growing retention of the buyer and seller sides of SoundBetter and crossover between SoundBetter and Spotify for Artist user bases.
- Develop growth marketing programs & campaigns to drive creator growth and product engagement in partnership with the wider Creator Marketplace team.
- Drive a holistic communication strategy around Spotify for Artists and the broader Spotify ecosystem.
- Collaborate with our product, tech, artist & label services, and community management teams to educate artists and their teams on how to best use the product.
- Help define portions of the Spotify for Artists growth tech stack
Who you are
- You have 5+ years experience in growth marketing for a digital or tech company.
- You have owned growth marketing channels and driven demonstrable results, owning and achieving core growth KPIs.
- You are comfortable with HTML, Python, BigQuery, SQL, and analyzing your own work.
- You love music and understand the music ecosystem.
- You understand marketing funnels and know how to optimize and drive each stage.
- You’re a great communicator with experience conveying ideas to end users and engineering teams alike.
- You’re comfortable developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities.
- Proven experience growing liquidity in a two-sided marketplace a plus
- Music production experience a plus (not required)
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.