We’re looking for a passionate and seasoned growth marketing manager to join the Creator Marketing team in New York – a cross functional group dedicated to helping artists and their teams thrive. You’ll shape the email and notifications strategy for all creator-facing products and you’ll be an integral part in growing engagement with these products. Ultimately, you’ll be a key part of a team reimagining the way artists and their teams leverage the Spotify platform.
What you’ll do
- Own the growth marketing channel strategy and execution, driving engagement and conversion for Spotify for Artists products and features.
- Lead thinking and analysis to help us better understand global opportunities for growing retention and MAA (Monthly Active Artists).
- Develop growth marketing programs & campaigns to drive creator growth and product engagement in partnership with the wider Creator Marketplace team.
- Drive a holistic communication strategy around Spotify for Artists and the broader Spotify ecosystem.
- Collaborate with our product, tech, artist & label services, and community management teams to educate artists and their teams on how to best use the product.
- Help define portions of the Spotify for Artists growth tech stack
Who you are
- You have 5+ years experience in growth marketing for a digital or tech company.
- You have owned growth marketing channels and driven demonstrable results, owning and achieving core growth KPIs.
- You are comfortable with HTML, Python, Big Query, SQL, and analyzing your own work.
- You love music.
- You understand the music ecosystem. In a former life, you’ve ideally been an artist or worked closely with creators.
- You understand the marketing funnel and know how to optimize it at each stage.
- You’re a great communicator with experience conveying ideas to end users and engineering teams alike.
- You’re comfortable developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.