We are looking for Growth Marketing Manager that will join the Always-On CRM team that is central to Spotify’s global growth plan. The team is results-focused and thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. You should be scrappy, and have a strong technical, analytical, and product background – with a hunger to make products grow. Spotify Growth Marketing partners directly with product and is embedded in product teams.
You will be a key player of the Always on CRM team who by understanding and engaging with Spotify’s 75 million active users, will drive activation, engagement, conversion and retention. The Growth Marketing Manager, reporting to the Global Head of Always on CRM, will devise and manage Activation & Retention focussed CRM campaigns driving company metrics such as DAU, MAU and work with internal stakeholders to plan and execute these tests and scale programs. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Deliver successful, highly measurable Activation/ Retention focused programs pinpointing specific business goals and audiences.
- Work with expert internal groups in our Activation and retention teams to support existing Always on CRM programs.
- Work with other internal teams to develop new CRM programs around existing artist, product and brand campaigns.
- Expert at continuous innovation and fast experimentation in CRM, including testing methodology, measurement, creative, tools and more.
- Leverage data to understand our products in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive retention, engagement, and/or revenue.
- Use tools similar to SQL, Tableau, ETL, Python, Excel, and many other internal tools to work efficiently at scale. SQL experience is considered a valuable skill for this role.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience and proven track record of executing successful Retention and user lifecycle focussed crm programs using email, push notifications, and other digital channels.
- Experience of working with email marketing tools, and systems for delivering on other digital channels (e.g. mobile notifications) including solid understanding of deliverability optimization.
- Proven experience developing cross-channel marketing plans with quantifiable impact
- Proven knowledge of key email metrics and strategies that can increase engagement
- Superb attention to detail, personal organization and project management abilities.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (you’ll be working with diverse internal teams to bring your plans to life).
- Experience of working in a global marketing organization preferable.
- Preferred qualification: Tech startup experience a plus.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.