Soundtrap is a collaborative, cloud-based recording studio. As of November 2017 we are a part of the Spotify family. Our mission is to make music making available for everyone, no matter where in the world you are or what device you are using.
With us, anyone with an interest in audio making can create their sound recordings online, either as an independent creator or in collaboration with friends, band members or classmates.
The Soundtrap for Education team is focusing on our customers within the education area whom we call EDU users.
Your expertise in growth and innovation will take our product to the next level and help us achieve our growth goals.
What you’ll do
The Soundtrap platform truly has disrupted how music is taught and learned in schools across the world and our leads funnel is extensive.
As our Growth Manager, you would be responsible for driving and setting the structure and process of converting trial educational accounts to paying school subscriptions through effective optimization other effective growth hacks of our CRM solutions, email marketing, the online sales funnel.
You would own the EDU metrics and analyze and interpret them as a ground for decision making regarding roadmap improvement.
Further you will:
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization to accelerate and drive exponential growth
- Develop strategies/tactics to drive key KPIs/metrics of our Education business unit: CPA, onboarding, conversion, engagement, retention, churn and ARPPU to calculate and monitor lifetime value (LTV) and to optimize customer acquisition costs (CAC)
- Work closely with our Sales team and our Product owner team to project manage and execute growth strategies and tactics
- Manage online high velocity sales funnel
- Create and manage email marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Discover and flag trend changes as soon as they’re detected.
Who you are
Besides being a self starter that gets things done, we believe the right person has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years online marketing experience is required, preferably with B2B subscription based services that require high velocity sales
- Proven track record in running email marketing campaigns
- Experience in running successful growth hacking initiatives including A/B testing
- Analytical mindset with experience in data analysis and reporting as well as presenting data to other team members and stakeholders
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with both external and internal stakeholders
- Background working with a SaaS solution is preferred but not essential
- Project management experience of small to medium sized teams
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
Due to summer break, we will start going over all applications second- third week of August, so do not despair if you don’t hear back from us until then. Depending on amount of applications, the ad however may be unposted before CV evaluations starts.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.