We are looking for a passionate and experienced product leader to help build the next generation creator platform at Spotify. The Creator Core team owns the foundation of our artist, label, and publisher-facing tooling. This team seeks to build a seamless experience for both creators and feature teams within Spotify: a one-stop shop for creators to grow, understand, and engage their fans, housed in a coherent and development-friendly offering.
As Group Product Manager, you will set the long-term vision for our Creator Platform and manage a team of Product Managers responsible for executing on that vision. Together with tech, design, and insights partners, you will evolve our cross-platform (backend, web, iOS and Android) architecture and UX so that our product can scale. Your platform will enable collaboration across music industry constituents, and help lay the groundwork for a music industry knowledge graph. From ideation to development to adoption, you’ll lead an organization focused on growing Spotify’s ability to support Creators.
We are committed to a fair, unbiased process for hiring.
What you’ll do
- Oversee a team of Product Managers across multiple team domains.
- Define and drive overall product vision, strategy and metrics.
- Partner with Engineering, Design, and Insights leaders to foster a team culture of impact, performance, happiness, and health.
- Ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance are key for all successful teams at Spotify.
- Define goals, develop roadmaps, track progress and measure impact across several teams.
Who you are
- You have 7+ years experience delivering highly successful and innovative software products, including 3+ years delivering marketplace platform products.
- You currently manage Product Managers and lead a portfolio of multiple teams and projects.
- You have previous experience building, shipping and commercializing B2B products across large and complex enterprise customers.
- You have a multi-year track record of efficiently partnering with cross-functional stakeholders.
- You have earned the respect of your Engineering and Design partners, as shown in consistent, multi-year 360 feedback.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.