We are looking for a passionate and experienced product leader to join Spotify’s Core Infra tribe – we are Spotify’s division dedicated to building out industry leading cloud-native infrastructure. Our vision is to provide the foundations for a reliable and secure developer platform that allows Spotify’s engineers to iterate quickly and also allows us to scale our use base.
As the Group Product Manager, you will set the long-term vision for our division and manage a team of Product Managers responsible for crafting focused strategies from that vision. From ideation to development to adoption, you’ll lead an organization focused on providing a scalable, reliable, and secure infrastructure that runs in the cloud.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for the product portfolio of our tribe. The portfolio contains a wide range of products including products for observability, reliability, container orchestration and deployment, storage infra and auto-scaling tools, cost insights, service discovery, production networking, and perimeter ingress and egress
- Oversee a team of 3-5 Product Managers across multiple team domains.
- Partner with Engineering Managers to foster a culture of impact and performance.
- Define and drive overall product vision, strategy and metrics for our Insights Platform, inspiring our teams to build great products.
- Work passionately to ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance are key for all successful teams at Spotify.
- Making sure our product strategies are aligned with Spotify’s overall vision and strategy.
- Work to define OKRs and measure impact across several teams
Who you are
- You are experienced in defining and driving product strategy across more than one team
- You have experience integrating quantitative and qualitative user data into the product development process
- You have several years of experience building impactful tools and technology
- You have experience and interest in leading and growing people
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas in different formats
- You are good at creating clarity in ambiguous situations
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation, using a variety of skills
- You set high standards for yourself and others
- You’re ready to dive into the details when necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.