We are hiring an Global Sourcing Manager to join our Strategic Sourcing Team in New York.
You will be responsible for the sourcing and procurement of indirect categories for our employees and offices around the world. Develop and work with forecasting models and be responsible for tracking deliveries. Work closely with our financial controllers and other procurement teams in the company. Responsible for keeping and updating our purchasing contract repository and working with our supplier relationships.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Support the management of multiple spend categories.
- Supplier performance, assist with scorecarding.
- Support of establishing category strategy: spend analysis & cost modeling, market analysis & stakeholder requirements.
- Identify relevant sources of supply.
- Execute category strategy, which may include negotiation, RFQs, RFIs & process design/establishment
- Negotiate agreements for primarily non-complex spend categories but also more complex categories at times.
- Management of preferred supplier relationships including supplier evaluation & tiering.
- First point of contact for day to day questions, issue resolution, order tracking, etc.
- Monitor overall supplier performance.
- Compile data for scorecards.
- Run reports, create dashboards, scorecards and benchmarks that drive awareness of cost optimization opportunities to enable key decision-making.
Who you are
- You have previous procurement experience of 3-7 years
- You have experience managing RFx processes
- You are organized and data driven in your role
- You are self-driven and have the ability to identify the need for proactivity
- You are delivery focused with a global perspective
- You have worked in a medium or large company before
- You like communicating with internal stakeholders & business partners
- You can express complex ideas in clear terms
- You are familiar with basic accounting
- You have a team oriented mindset, valuing team efforts over individual achievements
- You are service minded and motivated by helping people
- You have a positive attitude
- You care about diligence, accurateness, and detail
- You hold yourself and your colleagues accountable
- You have brought structure into ambiguous situations before
- Previous experience of IT sourcing is desirable as well as experience of Marketing & Real Estate/Facilities sourcing would be considered as a plus.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.