We are looking for a dynamic Global Director of Product Marketing that will join our Global Partner Solutions Organization. You will be responsible for commercializing innovative ad solutions and developing the go to market strategies to maximize revenue. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music. This position reports to the Global VP, Partner Solutions and is based in Spotify’s NYC office.
What you’ll do
- Represent the voice of the market and define marketing requirements that will drive revenue growth.
- Lead a team of 11 Product Marketers across Audience/Data/Measurement Solutions, Formats and Market Intelligence
- Develop the go to market strategy, positioning and packaging of all ad products and data solutions.
- Collaborate with the Product organization to develop ad product strategy, prioritize the roadmap, and ship products on time
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to understand revenue blockers and provide client-facing support
- Expand client council and develop sophisticated customer intelligence process to inform roadmap
- Partner with Insights team to develop ad effectiveness stories at the product level
Who you are
- BA or BS degree; MBA a plus
- 10+ years experience in product marketing or a related field
- You are a bridge builder and have experience engaging with teams cross-functionally
- You have a deep understanding of the media landscape and are passionate about digital advertising
- Excellent presentation skills and enjoy working with clients
- You have the ability to mix creativity with strategic thinking, and demonstrate strong organization skills
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Passion for building teams and developing talent
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.