We are looking for a talented operations manager that will join Global Trading and Ads Partnerships Team that sits within the Global Agency and Accounts Org (GAAT). You will be contributing to the evolution of Spotify’s Global Advertising Trading and Partnership strategy. We want someone who has a passion for advertising business and ability to work across different functions. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Own the partnership approval process,
- Develop and deliver partnership performance insights while supporting wide scale adoption of partnership policies by global and local sales teams
- Manage and develop cross-functional processes that address compliance requirements
- Ensure alignment between internal stakeholder groups
- Provide operational expertise to the teams in market and constantly look for ways to improve and optimise partnership processes
- Cultivate and sustain close communication and alignment with the local sales teams in order to support Spotify Free business goals
- Work from our office in London
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have 3+ years in ad operations as a sales planner, or client services manager.
- You are organized and process orientated
- You are experienced with SalesForce
- You will work well and collaborate with internal teams to deliver concurrent value and results
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a clean communicator and proactive problem solver
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast paced high energy environment
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.