We are looking for a sales leader to join our newly formed Global Retail Verticals Team. The Retail team plays a critical role in developing senior business relationships and partnerships with the world’s biggest Retail brands. This role will require the right person to own and lead Spotify’s global relationship with designated Retail top accounts. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio.
What you’ll do
- Increase incoming revenue from our top Retail account list
- Build business plans against your designated list & execute on strategies that drive top line regional & global revenue growth
- Ability to work cross-functionally within Spotify to develop client solutions
- Initiate, develop and maintain strategic relationships with key brand decision makers in order to drive revenue for selected accounts based on Spotify solutions
- Work collaboratively with the Global Agency Sales team to help drive 360 planning and focus on an account level
- Sustain close communication and alignment with the local and regional sales teams to maximize client strategies
- Build unparalleled understanding of key account organization, business drivers and planning cycles.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with regional and cross functional colleagues
- Communicate key account strategies with internal stakeholders (regional heads & local leads) while driving local and regional consideration
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related subject
- You have at least 8-10 years of experience with client-side marketing, or has run a global business for a platform/publisher
- You lead or have Retail accounts in current book of business with proven results of achieving stated sales goals
- You are strategic with strong analytical skills; experienced using quantitative and qualitative data
- You are focused on delivering Operational Excellence with proven results
- You are consultative while being curious
- You are driven as well as entrepreneurial with a strong sense of personal organization and project management abilities
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills that will be showcased while working with internal and external leadership
- You are collaborative at the core
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.