We are looking for a Global Campus Manager to join our Culture team in Stockholm or New York. This position will lead two Campus teams, Americas & EMEA/JAPAC, to enhance Spotify’s recruitment and engagement with students, young professionals and external partners.
The Global Campus Manager will be responsible for development and execution of overall campus strategy, providing innovative strategic direction in the area of students, diversity recruitment and leading the team to design cutting-edge programs through campus partnerships supporting the business needs.
Additionally this position will continue to maximize the Campus team through effective team alignments, building cross-functional relationships across regions and identifying opportunities for efficiency in programs or processes.
The Campus team sits within our Culture team, which focuses on creating experiences that bring the Spotify values to life and showcasing our employer brand in order to attract, recruit, engage and retain great people.
What you’ll do
- Monitor Spotify’s future hiring needs and develop strategies to support long-term workforce planning, and ensure alignment with overall recruitment strategies
- Lead and support the team around strategy, planning and creative ways of working in terms of execution and deliverables
- Innovate how we reach and engage with future talents, students and implement talent programs
- Identify hiring trends and integrate industry best practices
- Maintain cross-functional relationships across the business, HR and Talent Acquisition
- Make sure we focus our resources on where the biggest impact is and drive performance to meet organizational goals
- Communicate effectively on strategy, approach and results to key stakeholders & management
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and recommend changes to programs, processes and recruiting tools accordingly
- Develop strategies for recruitment marketing to boost and empower our employer brand within the campus area
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant area and background from talent acquisition, campus recruitment or similar
- You are strategic in nature, with demonstrated ability to think and act long-term and translate business requirements into recruiting strategies across several regions & markets
- You have strong leadership skills and a passion for motivating and developing other people, preferably with experience from managing remote teams
- You are flexible and thrive working in fast-paced environments
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with and influence stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- You are interested in and get excited about improving or challenge existing processes and ways of working
- You have a passion for diversity, inclusion and belonging
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 230 million users.