Spotify is seeking a Global Podcast & Programmatic Sales Operations Analyst to join our dynamic Revenue Operations team working out of our New York office, reporting to the Global Head of Revenue Operations. As the Sales Ops Analyst, you will support the Global Head of Automation Revenue & Podcast Monetization by partnering with fellow Sales Ops Leads, Finance and Sales and be responsible for creating, enhancing and maintaining reporting, forecasting and analysis to support and drive revenue growth. You will also aid in the development and rollout of current sales and operational processes to increase efficiencies and to support/enhance data capture for more robust and accurate reporting and forecasting. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for the weekly assembly of all dashboard, reporting and forecast data, plus analysis of pipeline, win rates, retention, conversion ratios etc.
- Identify and support project rollouts for new tools and process changes to increase the efficiency of our sales teams and drive more accurate and automated reporting.
- Work with FP&A and fellow Sales Ops Leads on the Quarterly and Annual Planning & Achievement processes as they relate to Automation and Podcast budgets, market and territory analysis and quotas.
- Engage with Podcast Specialists, Automation Leads, Sellers and Leadership to garner feedback on the sales process and seek opportunities to drive improvements and challenge the status quo.
- Own any data and analysis for internal weekly, monthly and quarterly review sessions with sales and business leads.
- Provide support for adhoc reporting, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Observe all processes across different regions with a strategic and consultative focus to drive change and grow the business.
- Act as a backstop to the Global Head of Automation and Podcast Monetization on all process and reporting admin to allow the Automation and Podcast teams to function efficiently.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a leading College or University
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of digital media experience in an analytical role
- You have experience working in Tableau (or another BI tool) connecting to multiple data sources and creating reports and dashboards
- You have experience working with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce) and the overall sales stack of tools that drive productivity
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
- You have the ability to identify necessary sales process improvements and drive change
- You are organized and can juggle working on multiple different projects at once
- You are a creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent collaboration skills working with multiple departments and individuals to reach common solutions that serve revenue growth
- You are inquisitive and challenge the effectiveness of current processes and procedures
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.