At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. The fast-moving, high-impact Premium team at Spotify is responsible for converting free Spotify users to our paid tier Spotify Premium, which provides the world’s best music experience on all platforms.
We’re looking for a highly motivated talent to drive our gift card program in Latin America, with primary focus on the retail industry. The role will be based in Miami, Mexico City or São Paulo with frequent travel to LATAM markets and other Spotify offices.
What you’ll do
- Drive sales of Spotify gift card products throughout Latin America
- Build a business growth plan for the region and secure buy-in to the plan
- Develop month by month sales plans and forecasts for key territories, including planned sales and marketing efforts
- Assume day to day responsibility for our gift card partnerships (retailers and integrators) and build outstanding relationships within the partners’ organizations
- Be the ‘go to’ -person for partner needs
- Seek and secure campaign opportunities by unlocking and creating value for both Spotify and our Partners
- Carry out detailed performance analysis and be quick to spot and resolve any impacting issues
- Coordinate with other departments within Spotify to drive win – win opportunities
- Ensure that both Spotify and partner commitments are delivered.
- Manage day-to-day operations for the region’s gift cards business within Spotify.
- Align gift card business priorities with the region’s overall Premium strategy.
- Represent Spotify at regional gift card industry events
- Identify prepaid opportunities in the region that serve the needs of the customer.
Who you are
- You have a keen sense for prioritization, both internally and externally with partners
- You have significant and documented working experience, preferably within the prepaid/gift cards and/or retail industry
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter that won’t be afraid to step in when needed
- You have the ability to see and manage the full 360 degrees of a business
- You have strong project management skills
- You understand that cooperation and team play is key to success
- You are fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.