What you’ll do
Depending on your preferred stack and interest you will be joining one of our highly skilled, cross-functional teams as a web developer. Web developers at Spotify have the opportunity to work on different parts of the organisation such as:
- Developing customer service systems ensuring our customers are given the best experience and support.
- Working on our subscription platform and tools surrounding our Premium business and grow our user base beyond our current ~50 million subscribers. Depending on your interests there are openings in teams working on partner integrations, tooling for our business stakeholders, retention strategies and embeddable purchase experiences.
- Building the tools and components we need to further grow our Premium business around the world, providing our users with the right product at the right moment.
As well as working within a dedicated team, you will also be part of the Spotify Web Guild. Here you will share knowledge and mix with some of the best developers in the business and contribute to the company’s engineering culture. We regularly have hack weeks where you can spend your time working on your own projects to the benefit of the company.You will be working from our awesome offices in central Stockholm. We offer relocation packages if you do not currently live in Sweden’s capital.
Who you are
- You have a passion for web development.
- You love to take on interesting challenges.
- You are adaptable and resourceful and you are able to develop effective solutions to problems.
- You understand when it’s better to go for the quick win and when it’s better to drive through a comprehensive technical solution.
- You are committed to providing our users with the very best music experience in the world.
- You understand that development means teamwork and enjoy working with cross functional teams.
- You are curious and passionate about constant learning.
At Spotify we like to challenge one another and constantly sharpen and improve our ways of working. We are strong believers in Agile methods and we are flexible enough to adapt the methods so that they suit what’s needed. We truly believe that diversity of experience, of perspective, and of background leads to a better workplace for our employees and to a better product.*Please submitt your CV in English.