What you’ll do
- You and your team will work in close relationship with Spotify’s different partners in, mainly, the TV space
- You will be part of handling both business and technical relationship with said partners
- You will collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- You will help the team plan, design and craft maintainable and easily reusable integrations in an iterative manner
- Ensure that our users experience is the very best it can be
- Be part of exploring future system design and improving our architecture in a complex domain
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
As well as working within a dedicated team, you will also be part of the Spotify Web Guild. Here you will share knowledge and mix with some of the best developers in the business and contribute to the company’s engineering culture. We regularly have hack weeks where you can spend your time working on your own projects to the benefit of the company and we believe in an environment that supports your individual growth.
Who you are
- You value both collaborating with people that have similar perspectives to yours and those that has a diverse perspective from you
- You are unafraid to try new technology
- You see technology as a means to an end and you like solving problems iteratively in several different technical stacks
- You want to work close to the users
- You are keen on having business and technical conversations with our partners
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas clearly
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar area and music experience are bonuses but not mandatory
You will be working from our awesome headquarter offices in central Stockholm. We offer relocation packages if you do not currently live in Sweden.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.