Spotify is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our Content Platform engineering organization. Content Platform is a central enabler for Spotify. Together, our teams ensure that Spotify has a complete, available and enriched catalog of music, podcasts, videos and more.
Come join our team of talented engineers that share a common interest in distributed backend systems, their scalability and continued development. You will build the backend systems that power our application, scale highly distributed systems, and continuously improve our engineering practices. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Use your experience of the full stack to design intelligent solutions that include front-end, client and back-end systems
- Collaborate closely with engineers, product designers, and product owners to perform experiments and test new ideas
- Take operational responsibility for the components that you write
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging tasks to solve and the freedom to acquire new skills in hack time, reading groups, lectures and a variety of internal training courses
Who you are
- You’re excited about delivering end-to-end experiences and care about your software architecture across the front-end, backend, and the APIs that glue them together.
- You have some experience in Backend development and technologies such as Java or Python
- You are passionate about writing high-quality code
- You learn quickly and enjoy working closely together with your product team to bring value to your stakeholders
- You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.