We are looking for an outstanding Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join our Analytics & Finance team in New York. You will act as the primary liaison between our Real Estate, IT, AV and Security teams and the Finance organization.
There will be heavy emphasis on budgeting and forecasting our capital spend across all functions and globally. Accompanying this broad set of responsibilities is exposure to multiple areas of the business, as well as multiple tiers of senior management throughout the company. This is a truly global role providing exposure and growth across multiple legal jurisdictions and environments.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Partner with leadership of our Global Workplace, Real Estate and IT teams to facilitate monthly cost forecasting and the semi-annual budgeting process for each project build. Projects include office builds, studios, entertainment venues and infrastructure changes and renovations.
- Maintain day-to-day organization headcount and OpEx planning
- Actively assist the global Accounting team in the monthly closing process by leading functional variance analysis to both budget and forecast.
- Advise teams as to optimal financial deal structure, specifically as it pertains to accounting implications with revenue and cost recognition in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare, distribute, and present monthly key performance indicator reviews to cross functional stakeholders and senior management teams.
- Work closely with local global workplace teams to ensure market level optimization of capital expense.
- Work as a key part of the financial Business Control team, assisting with cross-functional financial support of company bets and initiatives.
- Work from our office in New York, with up to 25% travel.
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 5 years work experience in a relevant field, with emphasis in accounting or corporate finance, budgeting and planning
- You are experienced with business partnership roles, collaborating with various senior level business owners, across multiple time zones
- You have knowledge of relational databases, SQL and OLAP cubes. Experienced excel modeling skills required
- You have exceptional modeling capabilities
- Experience managing large capital projects (global experience a plus)
- Experience managing people through both direct and indirect reporting relationships
- You are able to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative, and international environment
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.