We are looking for an outstanding Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst to join our Consolidations and General and Administrative FP&A team in New York. You will play a key role in consolidating and analyzing company-wide forecasts and actual performance as well as supporting the key G&A functions of Finance, Legal, Human Resources and Global Workplace Solutions during their forecast and close processes.
There will be heavy emphasis on ensuring accurate forecasts across all functions and globally, as your work is used by the Lead Team to make financial, operational and strategic decisions. You will also be responsible for ongoing improvement of our forecasting software, Adaptive Insights. Accompanying this broad set of responsibilities is exposure to multiple areas of the business, as well as multiple tiers of senior management throughout the company.
This is a truly global role providing exposure and growth across multiple legal jurisdictions and environments.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What You’ll Do
- Play a significant role in the quarterly forecast process, including senior management reporting and financial analysis at a company-wide level
- Optimize company roll-out of Financial Planning Software (Adaptive Insights), including creating reports, dashboards, models and KPIs
- Partner with finance teams to lead efforts on cost control and other efficiency improvement initiatives
- Address ad hoc financial analysis requests and inquiries
- Work from our office in New York, with up to 10% travel, primarily international.
General & Administration (Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Global Workplace Solutions)
- Actively assist the global Accounting team in the monthly closing process by leading functional variance analysis to both budget and forecast.
- Prepare, distribute, and present monthly key performance indicator reviews to cross functional stakeholders and senior management teams.
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 3 years work experience in a relevant field, with emphasis in accounting or corporate finance, budgeting and planning
- Functional knowledge of financial reporting and accounting
- You are experienced with business partnership roles, collaborating with various senior level business owners, across multiple time zones
- You have knowledge of Financial Planning Software tools (Adaptive, Host, Anaplan). Experienced excel modeling skills required. Adaptive Insights experience a significant plus. Knowledge of Google Sheets and Slides.
- You have exceptional modeling capabilities
- Experience managing people through both direct and indirect reporting relationships
- You are able to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative, and international environment
- Self-starter who is intellectually curious and not afraid to seek out projects independently
- You are passionate about both technology and music
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.