Spotify’s Financial Systems team is looking for an Financial Systems Technical Intern to #JoinTheBand this Summer! Our Financial Systems works within the Tech Mission. We make financial SaaS services play well together. Accounting and other critical functions of Spotify are our internal customers and NetSuite is our closest external partner. Your work will enable Spotify to scale 10x while operating effortlessly.
What You’ll Do:
- Onboard users in our ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system Netsuite
- Be our first line support and groom our support tickets, constantly collaborating with all members of our team. You will also be interacting with our internal customers on a daily basis.
- Learn and use a number of systems we use to support our ways of working, such as Jira, Strongpoint, Slack, FastPath.
- Help facilitate our daily standups and learn how to work agile with support
- Learn and build competence in NetSuite both functionally and technically. You will learn how to build saved searches and build small enhancements to our SaaS ERP
- Code advanced PDFs using FreeMarker
Who You Are:
- You are pursuing a technical bootcamp certificate or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Accounting or a related field.
- You have experience with customer support
- You have a great interest in Financials and ERP. Any previous experience with ERPs is a plus.
- You are not afraid to ask questions and you love working in a team
The Intern Gig
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is December 15th, 2017 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late December, 2017 – Mid January, 2018: Application Review
- Late January, 2018 – March, 2018: Interviews
- February, 2018 – April, 2018: Offers given out<b
- June, 2018: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.