We are looking for an outstanding Financial Planning & Analysis Director to join our FP&A team. You will oversee FP&A for the Business Unit Consumer.
You will be located in our Stockholm office and report to the VP of FP&A and IR located in New York plus a dotted line to the C-lead Head of BU Consumer, sitting in Stockholm. With a team of two Senior Analysts you will support BU Consumer. BU Consumer develops and maintenance Spotify’s consumer facing products. The organization holds more than half of Spotify’s R&D workforce and all of the technical infrastructure.
What you’ll do
- Be a senior partner to the organization, influencing and translating their strategies into its impact on the business.
- Forecast strategies and initiatives into business impact and financial forecasts, including budget, as well as to set expectations.
- Drive, maintain and set the financial governance mechanisms within BU Consumer.
- Drive and develop relevant recurring reporting and analysis.
- Support financial driven decision making in business cases support for new innovation projects.
- Working to provide cross-functional financial support of company bets and initiatives.
- Managerial responsibilities for the BU Consumer FP&A team.
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects.
Who you are
- Experience from FP&A or Business Control, preferably in a professional multi-national environment.
- Master’s degree in relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including great Excel skills.
- Strong communication/presentation skills with track record of presenting complex analysis to executives/senior management.
- Thrive in a fast paced, highly collaborative, and international environment.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.