Spotify is looking for a Facilities Intern to #JoinTheBand. Come spend your summer providing Workplace solutions for our New York office! As a Facilities intern, you will assist in a range of areas like food services coordination, reception, mailroom services, maintenance and office management. The summer will give you a fast paced and deep dive into problem solving, people strategy and engagement.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Global Workplace Team in managing the day-to-day coordination of the New York Office
- Work closely with Spotify’s Reception (the Roadies) to contribute to the Security strategy, manage client and stakeholder visits and serve as the general eyes and ears of the office
- Work closely with the Food Services team to ensure timely delivery of service to the organization
- Assist, as needed, in additional areas critical for the successful functionality of the office
Who you are:
- A current undergraduate student in your Sophomore, Junior or Senior year. Hospitality major would be a plus but not required
- A highly self-motivated individual
- Consistently takes initiative and has the drive for organized process flow
- A proven track record in collaborating with others
- You pay close attention to detail and demonstrate phenomenal inter-personal skills
The Intern Gig:
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is November 18th, 2018 at 11:59 PM, ET. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late November, 2018 – Mid January, 2019: Application Review
- Late January, 2019 – March, 2019: Interviews
- Late March, 2019 – April, 2019: Offers given out
- June, 2019: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.