We are excited to welcome new energy to the Experiential Marketing team for the summer. The role will work across cross-functional teams and help drive how artists and fans see, hear and touch Spotify and the artists on our platform and out in the world. You’ll work along side a 60+ person team consisting of some of the best brand managers, creatives, designers, copywriters, producers, strategists, and brand experts in the industry. The summer will give you a fast paced and deep dive into the work of music marketing, both in live music and event form.
What you’ll do:
- Work in collaboration with Experiential teams to support events production across multiple markets and disciplines (TBD specific projects based on Summer calendar)
- Support operations of Experiential by optimizing work flows and efficiencies on behalf of team members to the rest of the organization. Including shared asset development/organization, intranet management, strategy updates, internal communications, recaps, market research, and more.
Who you are:
- You have a knowledge, interest in and passion for learning about the global music landscape and business, various genres and sub-genres, music history, key players, artists, and where short, a quick solution on where to find trusted information.
- You’ve rolled up your sleeves and creatively developed DIY music programs in high school or college; working with local bands and venues.
- You care about the fan because you are a fan. You want to help share experiences that mean something to fans, creating lasting memories for the creators and lovers of music
The Intern Gig
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is January 31st, 2018 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late January, 2018 – Mid February, 2018: Application Review
- Late February, 2018 – March, 2018: Google Hangout Interviews
- March, 2018 – April, 2018: Offers given out
- June, 2018: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.