** Please note, this is a 6 month contract with an opportunity for a permanent role**
Spotify is seeking a passionate experiential producer that will join our Global Business Marketing team. This role will be part of a team considered to be the global center of excellence for production and experiential marketing that supports the Partner Solutions and Free Business Unit orgs at Spotify. While collaborating with partners across the organization and in market team members, you will manage the planning and execution of experiences that bring our brand and client brands to life.
As a member of the Experiential Marketing, Brands team you will execute all creative and production needs for O&O activations for industry events and sold branded events in collaboration with clients. You will be responsible for flawlessly producing events and activations that will creatively bring to life the Spotify brand and the brand of our partners. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio and music.
This candidate must have a proven track record as a team member on major event, promotion and concert productions. We are looking for a creative and innovative experiential mind and an experienced cross-functional team player with a strong production background.
What you’ll do
- Own the physical manifestation of the Spotify brand in marketing and industry, O&O, and branded activations and productions
- Manage the production and creative elements for an activation as the Production Manager/Producer on each project
- Have a creative point of view on projects/productions assigned, while providing insights to great design, innovations, fresh concepts, and interesting production partners
- Develop and manage creative timelines and budgets, while managing creative traffic between departments
- Work with artist and label teams to execute a show of the highest standard with their buy in
- Manage budgets, contracts, and vendors
- Execute events across several markets while partnering with the Regional Business Marketing Managers and Creative Solutions teams using your expertise in production to bring their goals and vision to life
- Work closely with our Creative Solutions and Sales teams to concept, create, roll out the sponsored Branded Events strategy and guidelines
- Work with a variety of internal stakeholders to transition the concept to reality (artist and talent teams, label teams, finance, creative, PR, marketing and sales teams)
- Liaise when needed with clients and cross functional teams for updates and approvals
- Work from our office in (London) but you are comfortable with traveling as needed
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- You know how to build brand experiences
- You are experienced with 6+ years of event, content, and show production
- You have a deep understanding of how to translate brand needs and goals into an experiential activations
- You have production experience, including understanding of staging, lighting, and branding need for which you are able to brief agencies and vendors involved in the production
- You have examples of event or project management work that you can tell us about
- Your attention to detail and ability to multitask is core to who you are
- You are able to find creative solutions to any problem
- You are well versed in experiential and stage production
- You have a global mindset and experience being flexible and working with vendors and team members across multiple offices and timezones
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.