We have a great opportunity for an experienced EA to join our world-class R&D consumer product development team who are focused on customer growth and driving business impact.
This will be a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to extend
In your role as an EA you will be supporting the VP Growth and his leadership team to deliver top results for the 200+ people strong department.
Success in this role is helping VP Growth to be successful in achieving objectives and managing the organisation. Our ideal candidate will have the innate ability to proactively create structure in our VP’s hectic workday.
Your strategic responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be the “gatekeeper” of all information flowing to the VP
- Act as point-of-contact for internal and external stakeholders including building cross-functional relationships between teams and departments
- Help to drive VP Growth leadership meetings and follow up action points
- Manage specific objectives and strategic projects on behalf of the VP Growth
- Maintain an effective and efficient communication strategy for sharing outputs of VP Growth leadership meetings and other decision forums
Your administrative responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ownership of VP Growth calendar making strategic decisions about the most effective use of time (against priorities and time budgets)
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Expense management and other administrative duties
- Accompany on travels where extra coordination is needed – mostly to NYC where we have about 40% of our team and help with leadership team offsites.
How you will grow in the role:
- You will be part of the VP Growth leadership team with members who are domain experts in product management, engineering, design, analytics, program management, HR and finance.
- You will also be part of a team and network of EA’s in R&D and across Spotify working with leaders who are involved with key parts of the company strategy
- You will have multiple opportunities to grow by taking on more objectives and projects while delivering against the requirements and expectations of the EA role outlined above