At Spotify, we’ve connected hundreds of millions of people to their favorite songs and podcasts creating a service that people use to discover and enjoy amazing audio content. We’re in 79 markets…and counting! We aim to change the game and we need talented people to help us achieve our mission. We’re now looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to provide outstanding support to our VP of FP&A, Treasury and Investor Relations. This is a full time position located at our office in New York starting as soon as possible (considering period of notice). Some travel may be required.
What You’ll Do:
Your job will be to enable the VP and his team to deliver top results while having fun at the same time! Our ideal candidate has the innate ability to proactively create structure in our VP’s hectic work day, as our VP is the leader of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Treasury and Investor Relations (IR) – reporting to our CFO. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Coordination of events and meetings in the FP&A, Treasury and IR teams.
- Organize, plan and prepare the VP’s meetings including presentation decks, agenda and minutes
- Participate in the organization and operational management of internal team projects
- Administration such as expense reporting
- Coordination and booking of travel
- Plan and execute regular team off-sites and team social events
- Organize external company visits to Spotify’s New York headquarters
- Manage orders and payments for external service and product vendors
- Regularly interact with external and internal stakeholders
- Correspondence (when possible)
- Accompany the VP on some travels where extra coordination is needed
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio through your contribution towards the team and company’s overall success.
Who you are:
- Experience working as a team coordinator, executive assistant or similar at a large, preferably public company
- Experienced in working in a fast paced dynamic and international environment
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Excellent proficiency using Google mail, docs and calendar as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Need to be extremely resourceful. Someone who can independently solve problems and create solutions
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- Highly proactive and self motivated
- Skilled in relationship building with a high sense of integrity
- A good teammate
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.