In Partner and Platform division we work tirelessly to delight our users with great products in the right moments and places. XPX – Cross Platform Experiences – is our largest product area, both in terms of the size of the user base, and the size of the team. The XPX team owns our desktop and tablet clients, our large web properties like the web player, play button and open pages, and the Connect user experience. The work of the team daily impacts millions of users, many of them some of the most engaged Spotify fans there are.
As a senior member of our team, you will lead a world-class engineering practice and play an active role in shaping the future of driving.
What you’ll do
- You will develop, hire and enable incredible engineers and engineering leaders
- You will lead technology, delivery, innovation, and business impact of an engineering team of roughly 40 people.
- You will work with product and design to build delightful experiences that matter
- You will work with your team to develop and execute a long-term roadmap that will shape the future of desktop, tablet and web platforms.
- You will be based in Stockholm, as is the team. You however have large partnerships on the US west coast so expect some travel.
Who you are
- You are passionate about technology and the role it can play improving the world
- You thrive when developing great people, not just great products
- You have a broad engineering background and are an impressive technical strategist
- You are well-versed in data-driven and data-informed product development
- You have real-world experience managing engineering teams and have operated successfully as a leader of leaders
- You want to make an impact
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.