We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join Creator Marketplace and lead engineers working in our Podcast team. As a leader of this engineering team, you will be tasked with supporting Frontend and Backend engineers while building and scaling our Spotify for Podcasters platforms.
What you’ll do
- Develop people and teams through coaching, mentoring, and management
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to hire and onboard engineers
- Work closely with our Podcast Creator team’s leadership to enable sustainable delivery
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product managers, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems across our platform
- Grow the technical expertise of your team
- Work from our office in New York City and be occasionally willing to travel
Who you are
- Passionate about the podcast industry and medium
- Experience managing engineering teams up to at least 8 people
- Strong and proven engineering background in either fullstack Web, Mobile or Backend engineering
- Passionate about transformational leadership and bottoms-up culture, invested in developing both great engineers and great teams
- Ability to apply agile and lean principles to solve problems at any scale
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.