We are looking for a senior engineering manager to join Creator Marketplace and lead our Payments team. As a leader of this engineering team, you will be tasked with scaling the payments platform that is currently supporting our artist payouts, both to support more complex organizations as well as to support different features and markets.
What you’ll do
- Collaboratively define and deliver on a technical payments platform
- Develop people and teams through coaching, mentoring, and management
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to hire and onboard engineers
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product managers, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems across our artist platform
- Grow the technical expertise of your team
- Work from our office in New York City and be occasionally willing to travel
Who you are
- Passionate about the confluence of the music industry and technology and about making meaningful impact for millions of creatives
- Experience managing large teams up to at least 20 people
- Strong and proven engineering background in a domain relevant to either music or payments
- Passionate about transformational leadership and bottoms-up culture, invested in developing both great engineers and great teams
- Ability to apply agile and lean principles to solve problems at any scale
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.